Compass Water Solutions (CWS) is dedicated to providing the best service and support possible – on a moments notice. Our expert technicians can assist you with a complete range of activities – from bilge design & layout, installation supervision, start-up & commissioning services to onboard repair.
Wherever your vessel or rig is located around the world, you are always within reach of CWS for emergency parts and service. We are represented by factory trained professionals with years of experience who possess the necessary certification to work on marine and offshore applications (TWIC, HUET & BOSIET, Safe Gulf orientation, RGIT Montrose, BP License). These dedicated individuals are ready to assist you on 24-hour notice. They are located at major ports in Europe, Asia and North and South America.
Available services include:
Start-Up and Commissioning Services
- Conduct commissioning work and installation supervision on new build and retrofit units
- Provide on-site training for crew and operators
- Performance tuning to ensure optimum system operation
- Oil Content Monitor (OCM) inspection
- Bilge water analysis
- International Oil Pollution Prevention (IOPP) and/or US Coast Guard Survey assistance
Troubleshoot your Compass Water Solutions oily water separator and fresh water generator
- Technical support over email and phone – 24 hours a day
- On-site service calls to troubleshoot and make the unit fully operational
- Repairs on all Compass Water Solutions oily water separators and AQUA-SEP fresh water generators
- Conduct SPIR-O-LATOR Membrane cleaning
- On-site repairs & recalibration of Oil Content Monitor
Annual Service Contract for CWS oily water separators and fresh water generators
- We offer annual service contracts for our ULTRA-SEP & HELI-SEP Oily Water Separators in addition to our AQUA-SEP Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Routine inspection and maintenance of units
Calibration of Oil Content Monitor:
- OCD upgrade – where applicable
- Service exchange on OCD monitors
- Conduct repairs and recalibration on RiverTrace Engineering oil content monitors, type: OCD 1, OCD 1M, OCD 2M, OCD CM and SmartCell
Conduct repairs and recalibration on:
- HF Scientific BA-1, BA-100 and OCA-1 type oil content detectors
Please inquire for details.
Compass Water Solutions is committed to helping you reduce compliance risks by servicing your vessels oily water separators and other critical equipment, satisfying expanding environmental regulations — and thereby avoiding significant penalties for non-compliance.
For service information or to request a quote
North America: email@example.com